The Nilfisk GD 5 Battery vacuum cleaner offers all you need to get the job done faster - leaving the need for cords and power outlets behind you.
The backpack design will let you work with ease! Being compact and mobile, the Nilfisk GD 5 Battery will deal effectively with dust in facilities with limited space between seats, tables, and shelves. The machine is an ideal choice for cafes, restaurants, shops, cinemas, auditoriums and conference rooms, as well as transportation.
When the going – and the dirt – gets tough, just turn on the boost function and extra suction power will be added to ensure an optimal cleaning performance. It all happens at a speed which cannot be matched by mains powered vacuum cleaners, and thanks to the best in class sound pressure level from just 60 dB(A), daytime cleaning is an option worth considering.
Adding to this extreme mobility, the machine has a long runtime and best in class charge time of only 40 minutes to ensure an extraordinary productivity. Switching between two 36V Lithium batteries will enable you to work non-stop. Just put it on and get going!
- Maximum freedom and mobility thanks to the cordless and ergonomic backpack design
- High productivity with up to 60 minutes of runtime on a fully charged 36V Lithium battery
- Best in class charge time of only 40 minutes offers continuous cleaning with the use of two batteries
- Safer cleaning environment for guests, visitors and the operator with no cord to trip over
- Optimal performance with boost function adds suction power for heavy duty cleaning
- Low sound pressure level enabling cost-effective daytime cleaning
- Optional HEPA filter available for optimised air quality
- Rated Power: 650w
- Voltage: 36v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Run Time: 60/30 min
- Weight: 5.3kg
- Weight with battery: 8kg
- Bag Capacity: 5l
- Size L x W x H: 380x260x570mm
- HEPA Filtration
Delivery times depend upon stock status.
HOW LONG WILL MY DELIVERY TAKE?
Item is physically held in stock at one of our warehouses.
Item is in stock with the manufacturer but not held in our warehouses.
Item not held in stock with the manufacturer or us and requires manufacturing to order.