The Orbis Duo Eco has been specifically designed to fully accommodate cleaning contractors’ needs. All Orbis eco models arrive pre-assembled and are inclusive of a drive board, so you can get straight to work.
The Orbis eco Duo provides complete floor renovation and maintenance in just one machine with two speed settings; 190 rpm and 400 rpm.
WHAT IS THIS MACHINE BEST SUITED FOR?
These rotaries offer exceptional handling and productivity for cleaning and polishing hard floors, with an optional solution tank for wet scrubbing. Making light work of virtually every floor type, the Orbis eco range is ideal for retail, education and healthcare facilities.WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS ROTARY MACHINE?
- Pre-assembled with the handle and ready to use, saving both time and cost
- High pad/brush pressure for effective cleaning
- Adjustable handle height to suit user requirements
- Folding handle and large rear wheels make for easy transportation
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort and ease of use
- Low vibration levels mean greater user comfort on long cleaning shifts
- Optional solution tank for wet scrubbing
- Comprehensive range of accessories to suit all cleaning needs
- 180 /400 rpm
- 17 inches (43 cm)
- Voltage: 240v
- Motor power: 1100w
- Productivity rate: 475 m2h
- Pad / Brush speed: 180 / 400 rpm
- Pad / brush diameter: 43cm
- Size: L 62 x 43 x 121 cm
- Cable length: 15m