The Nilfisk VP600 Battery vacuum cleaner is a flexible dual-speed machine boosting your productivity - thanks to its cordless mobility and runtime of up to 60 minutes. With a charge time of only 40 minutes the machine offers you non-stop cleaning performance by switching between two 36V Lithium batteries.
When you are facing heavy duty tasks and need extra power – just activate the boost function, and the VP600 Battery will match the best mains powered vacuum cleaners.
Being easy to move with no need for power outlets – and offering the lowest sound level in its class – you will find the Nilfisk VP600 Battery an attractive choice for trouble free and safe cleaning of busy facilities with many guests and visitors. This makes the machine ideal for applications such as; inside trains, busses, aircraft, shops, fast food restaurants, cinemas, and similar places with seats, tables, and other furniture.
- High productivity with up to 60 minutes runtime on
a fully charged battery
- Fast battery charging in just 40 minutes offers continous
cleaning with the use of two batteries
- Excellent cleaning performance with power boost function for heavy duty cleaning
- Battery driven cleaning offers greater freedom and mobility to clean just about anywhere with no need for electricity and trailing or rewind of cables
- Safe cleaning environment with no risk of guest or operator tripping over a cord
- Optimized battery capacity: Intelligent Nilfisk technology monitors the 36V Lithium batteries during both operation and charging
- Best in class sound pressure level from just 56 db(A) enabling cost-effective daytime cleaning
- HEPA H13 exhaust filter as standard ensuring a clean environment for the user and the surroundings
- Rated Power: 650w
- Voltage: 36v
- Battery Type: Lithium ion
- Run Time: 60/30 min
- Bag Capacity: 10l
- Filtration: Hepa H13
- Size: 480 x 300 x 270 mm
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- Weight with battery: 10kg
- Plug type: UK
Delivery times depend upon stock status.
HOW LONG WILL MY DELIVERY TAKE?
Item is physically held in stock at one of our warehouses.
Item is in stock with the manufacturer but not held in our warehouses.
Item not held in stock with the manufacturer or us and requires manufacturing to order.